SAVE THE DATE!! The most anticipated sale of the season is almost here! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale!! I will be ready to share a bunch of sale picks and have a full post up with all my faves for you guys so stay tuned! 🙂
- JULY 24 – AUGUST 18: Online Sale Preview
- AUGUST 4: Icon Early Access
- AUGUST 7: Ambassador Early Access
- AUGUST 10: Influencer Early Access
- AUGUST 13: Insider Early Access
- AUGUST 19: Sale officially begins and open to all!
- AUGUST 30: Sale ends and items return to full price
WHY it’s worth it:
- ALL items are newly released items that will go back to full price as soon as this sale ends.
- Perfect time to stock up on all your staples!
- Designer is included!
- Free shipping & free returns. ALWAYS!
Items tend to sell out really fast, so taking advantage of early access is a big deal. Which also means, being a Nordstrom card holder is super beneficial for this sale. You can still shop the sale starting August 19 if you are not a card holder. I am not a huge fan of store cards, but this one has got to be one of my most used (along with Target of course ;). The best part about Nordstrom is they offer free shipping and free returns, so even if you don’t have a Nords where you live, it is still well worth it! You can get a $60 note once you make any purchase with your Nordstrom card the day you get approved. There is no annual fee and you can continue to get notes overtime!
You can also add items to your wishlist on Nordstrom.com as you see things from the sale, so this way it will all be there when the time comes for you to be able to shop!
Hope this post answered any questions you may have, and as always please reach out to me with any questions or comments!! Be sure to follow me in the LiketoKnow.it app as I will be posting a bunch of app only content! Happy Shopping!!