Bride to be?? Stationery lover?? Your in the right place!
Today’s blog post is a little different, yet not so much. A different topic, but still talking all things CUTE + COLORFUL! One thing about me – I’m obsessed with anything cute and fun. I love color, patterns (polka dots are a game changer :), sequins, pretty fonts, literally all the things! I have a designated area in my home with more stationery then I will probably ever use, but just seeing it makes me happy, and they say surround yourself with whatever makes you happy right?! 🙂 With all this being said, when I had the opportunity to partner up with Basic Invite, I knew it would be the perfect fit!
Basic Invite offers some amazing and unique invitations. A few things that makes them different from others:
- Unlimited color options with instant previews online which is also available with envelopes.
- Custom samples – this is great because you can order one of everything and see exactly how it will look in person before you place a bulk order.
- Matching invitation sets – from invites to thank you cards and everything in between! If you see a Thank You card you absolutely love, you can be sure to get a matching invitation or Save the Date card and vice versa.
For the bride to be – here are a few things Basic Invite can offer:
- Free Wedding Websites that are completely customizable
- Unique Save the Dates for Weddings
- Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets
- Seal & Send Wedding Invites – all in one wedding invites with a tear off RSVP postcard included.
- Wedding Coasters
Here are some of my favorites from their endless collection:
Be sure to check out Basic Invite for any of your upcoming invitation or stationery needs! Hope everyone has a great weekend!